Adaptive DanceArt class for students with special needs and physical disabilities. Our teachers use ballet and modern techniques to help students rise up and dance!
In the context of exploring creative movement, Adaptive DanceArtists will learn direction change, cross lateral connection, body awareness, and basic ballet and modern technique. At the end of each semester, students will showcase what they have learned in a group recital piece.
The Advanced Adaptive DanceArt class for students who demonstrate acquisition of basic ballet/modern technique and who are ready to learn at a faster pace. Students continue to train in ballet, modern, and jazz technique, adding more challenging movements and exploring group interactions. At the end of each semester, students will showcase what they have learned in a group recital piece.
This class is specifically designed for wheelchair-dependent individuals. Our Adaptive DanceArtists use specially designed scooters that allow them to experience the freedom of movement and dance without the restrictions of the chair. Our unique curriculum focuses on building core, back, and upper body strength in the context of creative dance movement. At the end of each semester, students will showcase what they have learned in a group recital piece.
This custom designed class allows our teachers to work with your dancer one on one to help facilitate their growth as dancers. In private sessions, we can focus on each dancer’s specific needs, while building strength/muscle tone, stamina and confidence.
• Group Classes: $60/month
• Private Lessons: $65/hour
• Payment due 1st Saturday of each month
• A $10 late fee will be added to payments made on or after the 15th of each month
• 1st DAY WELCOME CLASS for ALL STUDENTS: Saturday, September 17th
• Saturdays 10:30am-12:00pm or Thursdays 4:00pm-5:30pm
• Fall: September 17th – December 10th
• Christmas Recital: December 10th
• Spring: January 21st – April 29th
• Dress Rehearsal: April 22th
• Spring Recital: April 29th
Saturday, April 29th
*Reception to follow
Multiple Levels available to perfectly fit your child:
Rise I, Rise II, Dance & Roll